Face-to-Face and Virtual DACUM Workshops
About this Learning Experience
DACUM International Training Center associates have over 25 years of experience conducting DACUM workshops for clients in a variety of settings from companies to community colleges to government agencies and professional organizations. Many organizations choose to have us conduct their workshops to take advantage of this experience and expertise and ensure a productive outcome. The client and DACUM facilitators facilitate the workshop to deliver a professional analysis with a DACUM chart as the outcome.
Sample of DACUM workshop work
DACUM Research Chart for High Performing Building Operations Professional (2016)
This DACUM analysis was conducted for the Building Efficiency for a Sustainable Tomorrow (BEST) Center in California. It identified the job duties and tasks needed to manage a facility equipped with high-performance infrastructure. The chart is intended to be a tool to develop a curriculum for training persons to manage buildings like this.
Varies according to the number of days (usually two) and if travel is required.
Typically two days
Face-to-face or Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
NEW! Virtual instructor-led training is now available with digital tools, customized exercises, and interactive Socratic rooms
Included in the learning experience
- Advice on recruiting the appropriate number of panel members with the necessary expertise to meet the desired outcome
- Guidance on workshop preparation and hosting requirements
- Expert facilitation of the DACUM process from beginning to end with a highly experienced facilitator
- Preparation of a DACUM chart ready for review by the panelists and sponsor
- Guidance on typical next steps as to how the data can be used to achieve your organization’s goals
Contact John Moser to conduct a face-to-face or virtual DACUM workshop.