About this Learning Experience
DACUM International Training Center associates have over 25 years of experience conducting DACUM workshops for clients in a variety of settings from companies to community colleges to government agencies and professional organizations. Many organizations choose to have us conduct their workshops to take advantage of this experience and expertise and ensure a productive outcome. Five to ten panelists should be recruited by the client and we facilitate the workshop and deliver a professional analysis with a DACUM chart as the outcome.
Sample of DACUM workshop work
DACUM Research Chart for High Performing Building Operations Professional (2016)
This DACUM was provided by the Building Efficiency for a Sustainable Tomorrow (BEST) Center. It identified job duties, tasks, and skills needed to manage ‘high performance buildings’ and is intended to be a tool to develop curriculum for training “High Performance Building Professionals.”
Varies according to the number of days (usually two) and travel required.
Typically two days
Included in the learning experience
- Advice on recruiting the appropriate number of panel members with the necessary expertise to meet the desired outcome
- Guidance on workshop preparation and hosting requirements
- Expert facilitation of the DACUM process from beginning to end with a highly experienced facilitator
- Preparation of a DACUM chart ready for review by the panelists and sponsor
- Guidance on typical next steps as to how the data can be used to achieve your organization’s goals
Project Contact John Moser
“What a great way to identify everything we do in our job. The team effort between the panelists and facilitator made this a fascinating and effective process. I highly recommend it.”